Friday, July 28, 2023

Summer Slowdown

It's been a very busy summer so far here at Uncanny X-Cerpts. Since June, I've written 16,600 words about 17 issues of X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, (and X-Factor and X-Force.) I've been a busy guy, both with this blog and with other things. After all this hard work, and with the world being what it is, I think I've earned a little break. Since the blog's pace has picked up I've been driving myself pretty hard and now's a good time to ease off the throttle and try to enjoy what's left of summer.

There won't be a new post on the blog on Monday, and there might not be one the week after.

I've been having more and more fun with the messy morass that the is the X-Men of 1993, so I feel like I'll probably be motivated to get back soon. It's just always good to give myself a chance to refresh and remember that I'm doing this for fun.

I'll be back in a few weeks. Until then, I'll see you at the pool!



1 comment:

  1. Go do you! We will welcome you back whenever that time comes.

    ReplyDelete